Sunday, October 15, 2006

me


Hello my name is Mollie. I am 10. I started this blog cause my brother Dillon has one it is called Random Thoughts and then my Grandma started one and my Auntie Sam has a very good one. Today i went to Dublin Zoo. I went with my mum dad and brother(Ben is my little brother). I got a cutie little teddy of a Deer. I have a love for cuddly toys. When I got home I went for a little ride up and down the road. I just got in and asked Dillon to help me make my blog and now its made.

5 Comments:

  • At 12:17 PM, Blogger Beccy said…

    I shall enjoy reading this every day Mollie

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Sam said…

    Dear Mollie
    I am happy you have become part of our blogging family.
    It's funny - but when I started my blog it looked pink just like yours.
    You must take after your Auntie Sam a bit.
    Congratlations. I look forward to reading more of your escapades.

    Sam

     
  • At 11:35 AM, Blogger Mollie said…

    I hope my blog will turn out to be like yours and I am trying to get more people to go on my blog.

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger Beccy said…

    Mollie you will have to tell your friends to look at your blog:-)

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger ChrisB said…

    Mollie I am very impressed and I will look forward to reading your blog. Now you won't get fed up like your big brother will you !! grandma x
    PS Mollie, tell your mum I found her spelling errors.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home